We are looking for freelance experts who can take interviews at their convenience for any of the following skills:
Java Full Stack (8+ years)
- Must have strong working experience of full stack development using Java, Jdbc, Spring MVC,Spring Rest, Spring Core, Hibernate etc.
- Must have knowledge of JSPs, Restful Web Services (both JSON and XML), Microservices, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Spring Security etc.
- Must have strong working experience on Java IDEs like Net beans, Eclipse or STS and Build and version control tools like Maven, Ant, SVN, Github etc.
- Must have strong hands-on experience of one or more relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB etc.
- Must have good working knowledge of UI technologies HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Having knowledge of other frameworks and technologies like Servlets, JSF, Struts, Swing or Frontend technologies like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS etc will be a plus and given preference.
.Net Full Stack (8+ years)
- In depth knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular 8, React, CSS/SASS, RxJS.
- In depth knowledge of backend technologies, REST, C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, MVC
- A solid understanding of RESTful Services, Event Driven Development, simple message buses, event streams.
- Understanding of MongoDB and/or SQL.
- Proficiency with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking.
- Proficiency with distributed systems design.
- Knowledge of Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with unit testing and Test Driven Design.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design.
ReactJS (8+ years)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Typescript
- Experience in writing cross-browser compatible code
- Hands-on experience in implementing Angular applications, directives, services, etc.,
- Experience using RxJS - Reactive pattern
- Basic understanding & hands-on of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in responsive web design using any responsive framework or CSS media queries
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience in build tools like Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine, Karma)
Java with Microservices (8+ years)
- RESTful webservice development experience
- Spring hands on with microservices dev
- J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, SQL, JMS Some exp.
- Hands on with Maven build scripts/ Curie moving to Git Hub
- Experience with containers such as Docker
- Exc written and verbal skills/ Documentation skills needed/ Swagger a plus
- Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
Scrum Master (8+ years)
- RESTful webservice development experience
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles. Experience in development background (Mandatory)
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal servant leadership skills, organizational ,mentoring skill and coaching skills
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team. Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
QA Automation (8+ years)
- Overall 10+ years of Experience in Functional Testing and Automation Testing.
- Web UI automation with Cypress, Experience with tools like Postman, jMeter, Jira, data migration testing is a plus
- Strong expertise in Selenium Webdriver, Core Java
- Good Understanding of testNG, HTML, CSS & Jss Knowledge of SVN/CVS, Xpath, xml, java script experience
- Good understanding of version control like GitLab
- Knowledge of integrating Automation Tests to CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of API Automation and service virtualization would be added advantage
- Prior experience of working on BDD framework would be an added advantage
- Exposure to working on Agile projects
- Exposure to HP ALM and Jira Tool, Jenkins, GIT, Maven